(1) Anyone with a need for translation, interpretation or other localization services be they individuals, groups or enterprises, etc.
(1) Simple & Fast: Wiitrans developed an advanced, online translation platform, and it takes only three steps for clients to place an order. An instantaneous quote and an estimated time of delivery will be provided as soon as content and language pair is established. Once an order has been placed, we begin coordinating the workflow and translators, and they begin translating within minutes.
(2) Optimal Quality: All translators working for Wiitrans are carefully selected from various industries, and they are verified and evaluated through a special designed qualification schema. Furthermore, our semantic matching algorithm ensures that your files will be handled by the most suitable translators. Our QA efforts are involved in every single step of the project lifecycle.
(3) Affordable Price: Wiitrans provides two different pricing tiers, including online automatic processes and offline enterprise-level customized services, to meet your translation needs. With Translation Memory (TM) leverage in place, you can have significant cost-savings for each project.
(4) Tailored Team: Wiitrans tailor-makes each industry-specific translation team, and places priority on assigning the same translators to the same client, all the while keeping check on their performance records. Wiitrans continually evaluates all translators’ performance and records their KPI data in our system. Data is kept and evaluated on the basis of: translation and review scores categorized by focused industry verticals, percentage of on-time delivery, compliance to guidelines, knowledge of a specific industry, response and availability, and is used when making translator choices. This enables us to ensure that professional translation teams and high-quality services are provided to our clients.
Wiitrans currently supports instant quotes for the following file types:
Microsoft Office (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
CAT (.ttx, .sdlxliff)
At the very least, your preferred translator should possess excellent language competency but also have a strong professional background. The Wiitrans platform ‘arms’ your organization with the greatest wealth of professional translators from the globe. Additionally, Wiitrans’ pool of translators is classified in accordance with industry and language pair expertise. Wiitrans’ strict grading system in combination with his/her general credibility, responsive time, rate and more is stored within the Wiitrans platform for reference purposes in order to enable you and your team to make the best decision based on requirements and expectations. Wiitrans has a standard and system in place to highlight and classify each translator according to feedback and expertise. This allows Wiitrans to offer our clients specialization in the following fields:
(1) On Wiitrans platform, there is a strong pool of highly-experienced translators with expertise in various industry fields. Wiitrans’ translators may only begin to take on jobs when they have passed a series of strict tests of their skills. This ensures translation quality as we seek to organically expand the platform.
(2) The platform "pushes" jobs to the most suitable translators based on product tier and industry specified by the client at the time of order, and on criteria like translators' areas of specialization, experience, accuracy rate, reputation and effectiveness, etc.
(3) Wiitrans also provides translators an online translation environment with integrated terminology recommendations, spellcheck, and corpus management functions to ensure target text quality through technical means.
After your order has been delivered, within 10 days of receipt, you can contact the translator via the chat function on the Wiitrans platform if it does not meet your satisfaction. The translator is required to commit to two rounds of changes free-of-charge.
If the translator fails to make the requested amendments to the translation in a timely manner, the client may lodge a complaint with Wiitrans by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once a complaint has been received, Wiitrans will launch an investigation.
When necessary, we will assign a professional team to handle the case and to return a high-quality amended translation to the client as soon as possible.
For online translation projects, the word count is determined by the total number of words/characters found in the source text. The specific rules for calculation are as follows:
(1) For source texts in Simplified or Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean, the job word count will be based on the total number of characters found in the text;
(2) For source documents such as English, German, French, Spanish and Russian, the job word-count will be based on the total number of words found in the text;
(3) Spaces, punctuation marks, and numerals found in the source text will not be included in the project’s word count.
On this platform, clients can order translation services through a self-service interface. What this means that the translation service purchasing process has been vastly simplified. To ensure payment security for clients on our platform, Wiitrans has chosen to use the pre-payment approach and to provide a payment-guaranteed service.
As a client, you can pay for the order using PayPal online and the job will proceed immediately. The bank transfer is also acceptable but the job will proceed only when payment received.
All the payments that a translator earns are reflected in the “My Wallet" section. The translator needs to make a withdrawal application before the 15th of each month, the corresponding My Wallet funds to be paid out by Wiitrans to the translator's PayPal account at the end of the same month. Job rates are determined by the translator's assigned level: the higher the level, the higher the rate.
At Wiitrans, you can complete the transaction with a mere 3 steps, after which Wiitrans will sort out everything for you:
Once the file is uploaded onto the platform, Wiitrans will automatically provide you with an online order quotation and estimated time of delivery based on the document word count and selected language pair. The two-tier quotations provide you flexibility to meet your needs for every occasion. Choose the quote you preferred and make the payment online, then Wiitrans will automatically match your order with the most suitable translators available. After that, just sit back, relax, and wait for the translation delivery.
If you need rush projects, complex file formats, high volume projects or rare language translation services, please contact us at email@example.com, and our production team will contact you within 12 hours.
Additionally, we provide professional interpretation, desktop publishing, and multimedia localization services; please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
To become a Wiitrans translator, you must be:
1. An outstanding translator: have excellent language skills and be equipped with strong industry knowledge.
2. Highly responsible: Translators must be able to cooperate fully and provide the necessary assistance in the event of client queries.
Qualified Wiitrans translators can choose one of two options: online translation or offline translation:
Online translation: Wiitrans will provide you with relevant Translation Memory (TM) as well as glossary that may be useful to you. Documents are pre-processed so that the appropriate term translation can be suggested to the translator in the course of translation. Wiitrans’ convenient online translation tool (WiiCAT) can help translators achieve more accurate and consistent target language text. The Language Quality Report (LQR) is also available online after the editing phase for translators to learn and improve as always.